she was once a man

aksharsharma007

akshar@unp.im
pic.php

London, July 12 (ANI): With her striking looks, statuesque size ten figure and 34DDb***s, lingerie model Lisa Du Preez is certainly a woman to die for, but even after weeks of dating her, her boyfriend didn't come to know that she was once a man.
Brunette Lisa, 35, has now come out in open to admit that ten years ago she was a bloke called Louis.
And her surgical sex-swap transformation has shown such good results that her electrician fiance didn't know the truth until she rang him and confessed.
"I let people think I was a natural-born woman for a long while and had a great time seeing how many men I could pull and get away with it," News of the World quoted Lisa as saying.
She added: "But now I'm ready to let the world know who I really am. I want people to know that transvestites and transsexuals aren't all ugly freaks."
Lisa has an online lingerie shop liselou.com and her glam pictures have been used on dating websites, nightclub posters and adverts for contact lenses.
"But actually becoming a woman was hell. On a scale of one to ten, the pain was a ten. I had to go on morphine to cope," she admitted.
"Obviously I can't have kids, but when people say I don't know what childbirth feels like, I say I DO! It was agony. But now I look like this I have absolutely no regrets," she said.
Lisa went for the sex-change operation only after meeting a transvestite.
And in 1999, after living as a woman full-time for two years, Lisa - from Enfield, Middlesex - had the surgery that finally allowed her to make love as a woman.
"It was amazing. I did have orgasms as a man but they're better as a woman," she said.
"When I met my fiance John Ward in a pub a year ago we hit it off right away but I didn't tell him about the surgery.
"We dated for a few weeks, kissing and cuddling, and then it got to the stage where I knew I had to tell him.
"I took the easy way out and phoned him," she added.
John admitted: "I didn't know what to say at first, But I accept Lisa as she is, we're in love and going to get married." (ANI)