Never, ever answer a cell phone while it is being RECHARGED!! Don't leave it charging all night.
- A person was recharging his cell phone next to his bed.
- Just at that time a call came in and he answered it with the instrument still connected to the outlet. After a few seconds electricity flowed into the cell phone unrestrained and the young man was thrown to the ground with a heavy thud.
- His parents rushed to the room only to find him unconscious, with a weak heartbeat and burnt fingers. He was rushed to the nearby hospital, but was pronounced dead on arrival.