Image Taken Jus Seconds Bfor 9/11 crash

SherDil™

naNOX9™ Hardcore
par othe ta date v displayed aa..jaaali kidda????:thinking
Ajj kal di duniya ch sab ho sakda
vaise je dekhiya jave ta ho sakda ke band mar gay hove te khichan wala vi camera na tutiya hove te khojbeen ch camera miliya hoye te vicho aa pic nikli hove.yaar samjiya karo.:gsl

pink puma

Elite
LOL its a fake pic people but thanks for sharing because its still really interesting. pehli gall, there was not a balcony like that on the WTCs, secondly the plane was not coming from that direction, thirdly if there is a plane coming at you, why would you be standing there taking pictures? rofl rofl i think i'd run for my life :re anywho really cool pic still

pink puma

Elite
ek hor gall, that day was in September..... it was still summer.... a particularly warm day..... why would you be wearing a hat and winter jacket? >haha >haha >haha

SehaJ

Troublemaker
LOL its a fake pic people but thanks for sharing because its still really interesting. pehli gall, there was not a balcony like that on the WTCs, secondly the plane was not coming from that direction, thirdly if there is a plane coming at you, why would you be standing there taking pictures? rofl rofl i think i'd run for my life :re anywho really cool pic still

ek hor gall, that day was in September..... it was still summer.... a particularly warm day..... why would you be wearing a hat and winter jacket? >haha >haha >haha

Pums tun ta bahut hushiyar hen...good good...meri tutions da acha asar pe reha tere te..very good..:nerd

Shabash mann laga ke paro.....

>haha

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
looking at whts being discussed, i assume tht the pic was taken frm WTC while the plane was approaching the tower, dint the camera get destroyed???

pink puma

Elite
oh oh oh ek hor gall, those planes were coming at AN EXTREMELY FAST speed, there is no way that camera would have got a pic of the plane as if it were still life