How to do 3D Anamorphic Artwork

Pardeep

๑۩۩๑┼●ℛŐŶ
How to do 3D Anamorphic Artwork Yourself

Greg Lehman, aka The “Grease” has to be one of the first fans Mighty Optical Illusions has picked over the years. He has been sending us incredible optical illusions all the way back in 2006. You can check the underlined words in this text to see all his previous submissions.
This time he did something really awesome. By now, you’ve probably seen all the 3D Anamorphic pictures that Julian Beever has drawn on the sidewalks, if not check the first category in our sidebar. Well, this is Greg’s version of doing it, simply by printing anamorphic images on paper, of from his computer. Off course, he did a chalk drawings of them first. Can you tell which of these objects are the REAL thing?
Grease, if you’re reading this I still have some of your previous unpublished illusions in my draft, but never managed to publish them. Hopefully one day I will :) Oh and btw, Greg “The Grease” is the owner of top tattoo studio. If he is so good in optical illusions and art in general, I’m sure his tattoos are among the best ones out there! Would be interesting to see more of his tattooed optical illusions, what you think?
2Lighters-1.jpg

knifefinal-1.jpg

eyeglassesfinal-1.jpg

camera02-1.jpg

basketball-1.jpg

knifestretched-1.jpg

lightercomparision-1.jpg

glassesstretched-1.jpg

camera01-1.jpg

camera04-1.jpg