blingsingh

Po0Onjaabiiieeeee
Tere warge nu bas sound forge da hi pata ho sakda
ethe yaar gandase pro tools soft use karde ne
kade naam suneya .... rofl

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
umm.......is that what u have at home?
i dont pay too much attention to gadgets but i know as long as its sony it'll be all good. lol
But definitely nice.

onlycheema

Banned
umm.......is that what u have at home?
i dont pay too much attention to gadgets but i know as long as its sony it'll be all good. lol
But definitely nice.

Each one of them electronics is the best ones you can get hold of.hand picked.No circuit city stuff :p

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
Each one of them electronics is the best ones you can get hold of.hand picked.No circuit city stuff :p

hahaha who says i goto circuit city, only time i ever stepped into that store was i had to get the PSP for my brother and everyone else was sold out and guess what they were sold out too....for a girl as long as the gadget is branded good, its priced high and it works without comlications, its fine.

For me Sony works ! and so is your TV and so is mine too , ok ok i dont have the 70" but i do have the 50" bravia.

And umm.....hand picked, kaneda gaye si tusi strawberry farms cho hand pick karn?

ok bass jokdi si, asi aithe jokde kuj jaada haan, I love it, i wish i can have a personal entertainment center like this too. But as u know guys are the kings of gadgets so my brothers rule the house in that section.

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
u shudnt have deleted the details of the system truck ji, i was planning to handpick all of that stuff myself too

onlycheema

Banned
hahaha who says i goto circuit city, only time i ever stepped into that store was i had to get the PSP for my brother and everyone else was sold out and guess what they were sold out too....for a girl as long as the gadget is branded good, its priced high and it works without comlications, its fine.

For me Sony works ! and so is your TV and so is mine too , ok ok i dont have the 70" but i do have the 50" bravia.

And umm.....hand picked, kaneda gaye si tusi strawberry farms cho hand pick karn?

ok bass jokdi si, asi aithe jokde kuj jaada haan, I love it, i wish i can have a personal entertainment center like this too. But as u know guys are the kings of gadgets so my brothers rule the house in that section.

Circuit city guys never answer any queries when it comes to digging deep...and i don't like it whatever they mention is already written on manuals.Any talk about 70" we planning for a projector now handpicked a sony pearl or there's a LCD in UNSW(u Of new south wales,Oz) that's 104" let's see if it is out in market soon or not.
naa naa farmer market kadon aauna apne canada jaan di jarurt hi haini lol
bass naale shaunk aa ehda ki mull hunda.....kadi murphy diyaan tapes te v gaane suney ne lol

u shudnt have deleted the details of the system truck ji, i was planning to handpick all of that stuff myself too

I will send you.....it was actually priceless if you ask me.