Amazing clever adds
1. A print of a cup of Folgers coffee was placed on top of manhole covers in New York City, USA. Holes on the print allow the steam to come out. Wording around the cup reads, "Hey, City That Never Sleeps. Wake up. Folgers."
2. Life-size stickers of people were stuck on automatic sliding doors at a mall in Mumbai, India. When someone approaches, the doors move apart and it feels like the people on the door are moving away. The person entering finds the message , "People move away when you have body odor".
3. An advertisement found in Malaysia. A sticker was placed on the high voltage box depicting that powerful Duracell batteries were used.
4. A giant mirror was built that allowed passers-by to stop and look at themselves wearing Individual clothes at a shopping mall in Tokyo, Japan.
5. A creative ad by Mini Cooper placed at the Zurich, Switzerland train station, shows people climbing into or out of the car, when they are actually entering or exiting stairs.
6. A very cost-effective advertisement in Hong Kong for a yoga school showcases the prowess of a yoga practitioner on the flexible stems of drinking straws. Enquiries and enrolment went after up this promotional stunt.