What are your views on Cohabitation (living with ur partner outside marriage)?

SehaJ

Troublemaker
So what are your views on cohabitation?
Is it okay to live with your partner outside marriage?
What are the advantages/disadvantages?

Studies shows that 'Women tend to view it as a step before marriage to that partner, whereas men tend to see living together as something they do before making any commitment.'

Do you agree?

Do you think cohabiting is an alternative to marriage?
Or is it more like a 'test-marriage' so that you can walk away easily if it doesn't work out without having to go through legal formalities?

DISCUSS!

Loveye

mauja maan di
Re: What are your views on Cohabitation (living with ur partner outside marriage

:wacko:wacko

main shakk ho reya tere te!!!!!!!!!!!!1

notoriusaman

Ek TaRA VaJdA Ve `----0
Re: What are your views on Cohabitation (living with ur partner outside marriage

Women tend to view it as a step before marriage to that partner :thinking :dunno

Pardesan Punjaban

Alone but Happy

not at all:an
gore idda karde aa though some time 10 saal ikathe rahende and fer keh dinde wiah kariye whts da point of getting marry:an

and aaj al te main sunia indian vi ida karde aa ithe:an

in my opnion....no way.....

Queensaj

Elite

i dont see much wrong with it, living here in a society where it is more common than married couples living together, i guess it just has that effect. I mean i wouldnt look down on people who do so, but personally, i doubt i would do it. Firstly because i doubt my parents would be very happy about it and secondly its just not our way, culturally or religiously..

Advantages are, i guess, you get to know each other very well before any sort of long term committment which you may live to regret.. Also.. you may just not be ready for marriage but feel you know each other well enough to live together and share your life to that extent..

pps309

Prime VIP

In my personal opinion, living together as married couple without getting married is like running away from commitments. There is more chances that this type of relation will break some day.
I feel we have to bind (commit) ourself to keep moving forever and ever.

Cohabitation can be good for most pickiest person in the world who can sought divorce on some plain grounds like partner snors a lot while sleeping.
Otherwise I agree, it will be very nice if I knows my partner before marriage and for that I do not have to cohabitate with her. A LTR can be good solution for that.