Specially For all my friends...

Pardeep

๑۩۩๑┼●ℛŐŶ
love_5-1.gif
love_5-1.gif

�If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you.�

animals_1-1.gif
animals_1-1.gif
animals_1-1.gif

�Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.�

love_5-1.gif
love_5-1.gif
love_5-1.gif

I knw U love Muzic, U r Crazy for it

I gift u dis lovely instrument this new year. Make sum gud music to please my ears nw
smile-1.gif

Keep da hopes alive, We will meet one day for a candle lite dinner
tongue-1.gif

Painted her fingers blue to turn into a blue berry. she also got some kitty makeup done on her hand yo, lukin pretty

Luk ur heer hidin from U

Tumari raanjhe waali gaadi chin gai hai
tongue-1.gif

Pardeep

๑۩۩๑┼●ℛŐŶ
Sumbdy told me dat u love indian dresses and indian luk

Dese pretty bead bangles I give 2 U
smile-1.gif

Here its here, I found ur shoe which u were lukin for yesterday

Soo cute!

�A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.�

Time to play sum mind games

An apple a day keeps Smarty Geo away
biggrin-1.gif

Dis is for a sincere guy like U

�A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.�

Sitting in her parlor, waitin for him

dis is a guys parlor na
biggrin-1.gif

I give dis to u.......if u dnt have a gud instrument even da gud muzic sounds bad

friend play da muzic n u enjoi wid dis.okay!