Love is...

Ok so I've heard both sides but which one do you think is right and why...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(a) "Everything is fair in love & war" (or love is war) :fite

(b) "True love is sacrifice" :((
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Which one & why >du :y

Love is... (war/sacrifice)

prithvi.k

on off on off......
sanjay..dholu :p .. ah ke shuru ketah tuh tah music de section jadah thread start kerdah..ok change in life lolz..
well love is war may be.. but i think love is sacrifice..i agree with this one..

but the word LOVE have very powrful meaning. it apply to all we love god, we love Nature, we love childrens, we love our brother and sisters, etc so love is the state of mind of a human or even animals which makes him to have close relationship with other which he realy love. I dont think any one can explain "love is" in few lines...we can give different meaning for word love one best meaning i think....

L - Long o - original v - valuable e - emotion

kaka_ji

Elite
love swere de time aaun wala supna hai jihda banda sochda hai ki puraa ho jana per pura fer v ni hunda mudke awwi khap paunde rehnde bhlaa jake roti khao te soo jao faida te koi hoya ni , tyre cho fook te fer v nikal gyi nalle kehnde si tyre tube less aa pusho koi ihna nu per na kon pushda sare kehnde lakdi da chkaa pwaa lo per nhi aapa te lov kerna haina??:sim

prithvi.k

on off on off......
ssimranjit ... ? why so... r u broken heart

well its only bull shit if 24 hrs u think about that person only... eeeh thoda time thek hai but har pal sayeah de yaad ... :wacko

I mean if you really love this person, would you be willing to do anything to get him/her or will you be willing to give anything for him/her? Dasso vai. >d

love n hate r the most powerful feelings ever
wen u truely love someone .. expectations and the feelings of "wanting" that person.. LOve is wen u stop thinking of it as ur own possession ..
this is where 'moh' nd 'love' bcome two different things
its a selfless state of mind when u get rid of all the expectations. . its an emotional connection that u develop taht has nothing to do with 'ego'.. it cud b wid nything , nyone.. mom/dad/bro/sis/wife/husband/friend/nature/pets /:an etc. etc.
wen u truely love smone u automatically get rid of all the pain/sufferings.. or in other words , they don't affect u nymore
however not all of us love like that.. we all 've hard time in gettin rid of expectations..
expectations of bein loved back. .

:an