Lifesavers

pink puma

Elite
Mein kaafi sick aa, teh mein sochya i'll eat some lifesaver candies to sooth my throat, teh mann vich ek idea aa gaya ....

Pehlan dasso whats your favorite lifesaver's flavour....

fer dasso, who would you say is your lifesaver in your life :) can be anyone you consider a true lifesaver.

you can also share a story of where someone saved your life... if you were ever in such a situation...

Have fun :wave

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
awwwww Pumz first of all feel better darling :hug

And my fav life-saver flavor is Orange one, Love it ......
obviosuly the mint stays classic anytime......

And my real life-saver i wud say is my mom, she's saved me from so many things being the best mom in the world ever, and being my idol, Love u mom, muaaaaaaaaah. If i can grow up to be half of the woman she is, i wud be honored, Her ideology towards life, the patience and strength she carries, the love she gives to others, and how much she's done for my dad and our family is way beyond words to explain, I wish one day i cud grow just as strong and ideal of a woman. If i can be half of what she is, i will be a perfect daughter, perfect mom, perfect wife, perfect sister and just a perfect woman. She is my life-saver and i love her to death.

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
is it really a candy?? :an
dont knw abt it

btw...ju dont worry Pumz, u r gonna get fine...:um
look, mera vaisakhi wale din da gala kharab c, aethe aake thik hoya last week...also u r gonna get fine :hug