Handle A Break-Up

MAVERICK

We all know that breaking up is hard and there is more to life. But we are in such a state of mind that we feel that life is over. But we have some pointers to help you bounce back again and build the love that you have for yourself.

1) Break-Up Foods: These are also known as comfort foods which act as natural healers. The most common foods are ice cream, colas, potato chips etc. We are not advising you to binge eat or induce excess calories but these food help to provide some amount of comfort. But such foods should be taken in moderation.

2) Break-Up Books: Reading books written by experts can be comforting. There are plenty of self-help books available and seeking solace in them is a good idea. You can even read on these topics on the internet and look for suggestions by renowned people in this field.

3) Break-Up Movies: Sometimes all you need are a pack of tissues and a great movie to provide a different outlook on an otherwise miserable situation. These top breakup movies are hand-picked for maximum emotional output and a healthy dose of advice or insight.

4) Break-Up Music:The last thing you want to do is go through all of your ex’s tunes when grieving. It will only make you relive those moments again. Instead shop for music that rejuvenate, relax and inspire you.
Breaking up is not the end of the world. So chin up and face the world again.

:an :an :an :an :an :an :an :an :an :an :an :an :an

Queensaj

Elite
nobody, and i mean nobody is worth your tears.. if you do break up always look on the brightside, people make up and break up, its a part of life.. try and retrieve all the positives, i mean one thing for sure that i believe is that EVERYTHING happens for a reason.. even though it may not seem so at the time.. who knows who you may meet as a result of your break up.. so smile always! :)

Look back at the good memories..and accept that it just wasnt meant to be! :um