Genuine reasons for marriage ?

Hello All,

I been very confused and eccentric lately thinking abt reasons one can have to get married.

I will really like to know what you guys have to say about it. Lets compile a list of reasons (genuine ones) to get married from both girls & guys (married, single, w/e...)

Lets see what people really think of getting married

:rolleyes:

Well I am asking more like what can be reasons to get married like ...
Parents are pushing..
Need a partner in life..
Need someone to make roti-shoti...
Everyone do it so I am doing it...

Real reasons which a person thinks before getting married

J@tti

..Majajan..
Guess I was not clear enough, the reason is you want to spend your life with someone.. there could be sub-reasons: love?

interesting ... atleast u r honest abt it but what about places like holland where prostitution is legal...

Why marry for such a small thing ???

rgxsingh

Elite
:wyaar bachhe v jammane ne!
mere :nerdmummy -:nerddady thinks k asi dinosaur di akhri aulad haa.... so extinction ton bachna hai! ..... lol hor v bahut reasons ne!

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
for me i say .. one shd have someone to love and get love frm.. i need a girl who will not only be my partner for life bt she will also make me complete in all senses.. she gna be my best pal 4ever and i will always love her..

amanwadhwa

Prime VIP
"for me i say .. one shd have someone to love and get love frm.. i need a girl who will not only be my partner for life bt she will also make me complete in all senses.. she gna be my best pal 4ever and i will always love her.."

isse vadiya reason nahi milega.

deep

Prime VIP
for me i say .. one shd have someone to love and get love frm.. i need a girl who will not only be my partner for life bt she will also make me complete in all senses.. she gna be my best pal 4ever and i will always love her..

you wanna spend ur entire life with someone you love so much...you need someone with whom you can share everything n anything in life..n many more...married life is awesome:talli

i agree to both..........