Catch A Cheating Husband
Is your husband staying up late at office and keeping his cell phone switched off? Does he answer back rudely when you ask him when he is coming back home? Is your marriage at stake? Do you have a strong feeling that something is just not right? If your answer is yes, it might be possible that your husband has become distant and is perhaps cheating on you! However, the most obvious question is how do you catch your cheating husband? Do you want to track his cell phone record? Hire a private investigator? Follow his whereabouts? Or, just charge him directly. Most women are clueless and do not know how to find the truth. Nonetheless, the fact is you cannot charge him without any solid proof in your hands. If you really feel something is wrong and your husband is cheating on you, then here are some tips to help you catch your husband.
Tips On Catching A Cheating Husband
- If you feel your husband is cheating on you, just write down all the activities he mentions to you. For example, jot down all the statements he makes about his whereabouts like “Last Sunday I was in the club”, “I went to a party with a friend”, etc and then cross check with the people he mentioned he was with. Keep a track of the date and time too.
- If you have a suspicion that your husband is having an extra marital affair with a co-worker, observe his activities during office gatherings. Is he avoiding the co-worker in your presence, but exchanging frequent looks and keeping a track of her movement? Then, it might be possible he is having a secret relationship.
- Does he leave early for work and announces that he will be late to return back home? If yes, surprise him by dropping in at his office and inviting him for lunch. Observe and make a note of his reaction. Is he surprised and excited to see you? Or, is he baffled and taken aback?
- Announce that you will be away for the weekend for some urgent work, and then come back home suddenly. See how he reacts.
- Check his cell phone when he is taking a shower. Are there any repeated calls to and from unfamiliar number? Are there some suspicious text messages in his cell phone?
- Review his credit card statements, ATM withdrawals, and other bank details. Do you see some transactions for large sums of money? You may make a list of expenditures and ask for a clarification, especially if you are holding a joint bank account with him.
- Does he regularly chat online at night? You might then install some monitoring software on the computer. This will allow you to record all the online activities including chat history, login information, web surfing, or membership to online dating services.
- Build a strong case with enough evidence that your husband is cheating on you. If you just ask him directly, it is most likely that he will deny your charges. So confront him with solid evidences so that it becomes hard for him to deny any of them. Keep notes of anything suspicious you come across.
- Plan your confrontation. Think ahead of time how to confront him. Be ready with questions you need to ask him about his affair.