any single punjaban's out there?

geese

Elite
hi, was just wondering if there are any single punjabi girls out their....these days its soo hard to find someone who is decent and cultural at the same time....

geese

Elite
actually i was just trying to say that punjabi girls these days are getting even worse than punjabi guys...thats what I am noticing in america and canada...just wanted to see if there are any decent one's left...

pps309

Prime VIP
:(:pop:sleepy:y:o:wacko:p:bak:nerd:zzz:rolleyes::eek::fu:boat:run

I am shocked, amazed, happy, sad, bedazzled, suspicious, getting nerdy, relaxed, excited, anxious and munching popcorn after reading your concern. Please take flower, get on boat and run..........

actually i was just trying to say that punjabi girls these days are getting even worse than punjabi guys...thats what I am noticing in america and canada...just wanted to see if there are any decent one's left...

mere bai tu aah saying suni honi ee "darh vatt te guzara kar" ....... bas tu ihde te ee amal kar.......:yes

aman1987

Aman Jatt
hi, was just wondering if there are any single punjabi girls out their....these days its soo hard to find someone who is decent and cultural at the same time....

22 kurian v mundian bare ehi sochdian hunian, tu kyun tension lainda :lol