Symptoms of IT people

deep

Prime VIP
If you have been in IT industry too long these are your symptoms:

1.) U use phrases like "No issues" and "Value addition" in everyday parlance. For e.g. When talking about your doodhwalla, U say, "His milk does zero value addition to my health but he is the only guy around so no issues"

2.) Urprime source of entertainment is the forwards send to U by friends whose faces U cant remember.

3) U drink more tea or coffee than water.

4) U keep trying to shut down ur home computer by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del (used to lock office comps)

5) When ur mobile rings at home, U rush outside to receive thecall.

6) When U make calls at home, U accidentally dial "0"to get an outside line.

7) U haven't played Solitaire with real cards in years.

8) Urlast crush was a girl in HR, urcurrent crush is the new girl in HR and all urcrushes in the future will be girls in HR.

9) U spend the entire day reading forwards, smoking cigarettes, drinking tea/coffee and playing T.T. and then complain about the late working hours.

10.) Urimportant 'meetings' usually comprise two or three people max, including yourself.

11) U secretly prepare for CAT only to find ur PLsitting behind you at the exam.

13.) U keep pressing Ctrl+Enter wondering why your gmail is not going.

14.) U email urmate who works at the desk next to U.

15.) As U read this list, U r thinking of sending it to urfriends who are also in IT.

16.)U r too busy to notice there was no line no. 12

17.)U r not sure so u scroll back check it .

18.)And now u r smiling!!!!

Am sure u did steps 16 to 18.

Ravan

*****AKA-JATT*****
you forgot the important one...

i use it a lot got frm my proff..

"Life is a series of problem solving steps, when problems are over YOU ARE DONE". :bhajo