Safin's promotion in School

Rajat

Prime VIP
A 1st Standard teacher was having trouble with one of her students.The teacher asked, "Safin what is your problem?"

Safin answered, "I'm too smart for the first standard.My Brother is in the third standard and I'm smarter than he is !!I think I should be in the third standard too!"

The teacher had had enough. She took Safin to the principal's office.While Safin waited in the outer office, the teacher explained to the principal what the situation was.The principal told the teacher he would give the boy a test and if he failed to answer any of his questions he was to go back to the first standard and behave.The teacher agreed.Safin was brought in and the conditions are explained to him and he agrees to take the test.

Principal: "What is 3x3?"
Safin: "9"

Principal: "What is 6 x 6 ?"
Safin: "36"

And so it went with every question the principal thought a third standard student should know. The principal looks at the teacher and tells her," I think Safin can go to the third standard,"
The teacher says to the principal, "Let me ask him some questions?" The principal and Safin both agree.

Teacher:"What does a cow have four of that I have only two of?"

Safin: After thinking for a moment, "Legs"

Teacher: "What is in your pants that you have but I do not have?"

The principal' eyes open really wide:o and before he could stop the answer, Safin replied," Pockets"

The principal breathed a sigh of relief and told the teacher,"Put Safin in the fifth standard, I missed the last two questions"​