religion conversion

deep

Prime VIP
Sorry if anyone gets hurt or doesnt like this as it is only a joke..................... Hope u all njoi it as a humor

Each Friday night after work, Santa Singh would fire up his outdoor grill and cook a tandoori chicken and some meat kebabs. But, all of his neighbors were strict Catholics ... and since it was Lent, they were forbidden from eating chicken and meat on a Friday.
The delicious aroma from the grilled meats was causing such a problem for the Catholic faithful that they finally talked to their Priest.
The Priest came to visit Santa, and suggested that he become a Catholic. After several classes and much study, Santa attended Mass ... and as the priest sprinkled holy water over him, he said, “You were born a Sikh, and raised a Sikh, but now, you are a Catholic."
Santa’s neighbors were greatly relieved, until Friday night arrived.
The wonderful aroma of tandoori chicken and meat kebabs filled the neighborhood. The neighbors called the Priest immediately and, as he rushed into Santa's backyard, clutching a rosary and prepared to scold him, he stopped and watched in amazement.
There stood Santa, holding a small bottle of holy water which he carefully sprinkled over the grilling meats and chanted: "Oye, you were born a chicken, and you were born a lamb, you were raised as a chicken, and you were raised as lamb but now yara(dear), you are a potato and tomato"!

prithvi.k

on off on off......
its very old one i have read this way back....

Well right message given in form of a joke... actually nah like this only should be done,,(fake) convert to other religion ..and start doing all weird things so much that they try to ran away frm u.... by start makeing jokes/expose their so called god in public/their relegious place.... phir apneh aap next time they will think thousand time to make any one to covert to their side ;) ...
Btw,by this i remember some thing.... in my school day a group of other caste ppl 5/6 bass the.. , But they were not like this haa... but then also i join them,then did friendship with them,, just try to help them talk nicely...(but ha uproh uproh andher seh, remember wat u have to do...az they 2 do this same thing nah :nerd.. kill enemy with their own weapon ;)...... so they put full faith in me.. but me unka baap lolz .. after few days i started pulling their relgious beleifs and 2 of them their own group join me in this... as i say arey yea toh mazak tha..so they too started ha bai prithvi doing just mazak hahahhahah.. other remaining were like this-- :o .. and me --> :lol ... uske baad they never dare to stand in front of me .. yaha tak ki when i come they run away frm their within seconds >haha ... Well there r many way to stop all this conversi'n... i shown u simple easy timepass method...