New Year's Resolutions For Internet Junkies
New Year's Resolutions For Internet Junkies 1. I will try to figure out why I *really* need 9 e-mail addresses.
2. I will stop sending e-mail to my wife/husband.
3. I resolve to work with neglected children -- my own.
4. I will answer my snail mail with the same enthusiasm with which I answer my e-mail.
5. I will stop sending e-mail, ICQ, Instant Messages and be on the phone at the same time with the same person.
6. I resolve to back up my hard drive daily... well, once a week...okay, monthly then... or maybe...
7. I will spend less than one hour a day on the Internet. This, of course, will be hard to estimate since I'm not a clock watcher.
8. When I hear a funny joke I will not reply, "LOL... LOL!"
9. I will read the manual... just as soon as I can find it.
10. I will think of a password other than "password."
11. I will stop checking my e-mail at 3:00 in the morning.... naah 4:30 is much more practical.
12. I resolve... I resolve to... I resolve to, uh... I resolve to, uh, get my, er... I resolve to, uh, get my, er, off-line work done, too!