Letter to Bill Gates!!

Subject
: Problems with my new computer

Dear Mr. Bill Gates,
We have bought a new for our home and we have found some problems, which I want to bring to your notice.

There is a button start but there is no stop button. We request you to check this.

One doubt is there whether any re-scooter is available in system? I find only re-cycle, but I own a scooter at my home.

There is a find button but it is not working properly. My wife lost door key and we tried a lot trace the key with this find button but was unable to trace. Please rectify this problem.

My children learned Microsoft Word now he wants to learn Microsoft sentence, so when you will provide that?

It is surprising that a window says My Pictures but there is not even a single photo of mine. So when will you keep my photo in that?

There is Microsoft office, but what about Microsoft Home since I use the PC at home only!

You provided My Recent Documents. When will you provide My Past Documents?

You provide My Network Places. For God sake please do not provide My Secret Places in it. I do not want to let my wife know where I go after my office hours.

Regards,
Banta Singh
Last one from me to Mr Bill Gates: Sir, how is it that your name is GATES but you are selling WINDOWS

Pardeep

๑۩۩๑┼●ℛŐŶ
You provide My Network Places. For God sake please do not provide My Secret Places in it. I do not want to let my wife know where I go after my office hours.

:roll