Hindu Ji Joke

pps309

Prime VIP
During a domestic quarrel our Hindu ji hid himself under a bed. At last his wife found him out. She asked him to come out. To this he replied: "I am not afraid of you. After all I am a man. If I say I won't come out, I won't.

pps309

Prime VIP
A Hindu was down on his luck. In order to raise some money, he decided to kidnap a kid and hold him for ransom.

He went to the playground, grabbed a kid, took him behind a tree, and told him, "I've kidnapped you."

He then wrote a note saying, "I've kidnapped your kid. Tomorrow morning, put 2 lakhs in cash in a paper bag and put it under the Neem tree next to the slide on the north side of the Hanuman Temple. Signed, A Hindu."

The Hindu then pinned the note to the kid's shirt and sent him home to show it to his parents.

The next morning the Hindu checked, and sure enough, a paper bag was sitting beneath the Neem tree.

He opened the bag and found the exact amount of money as demanded with a note that said, "How could you do this to a fellow Hindu?"

pps309

Prime VIP
Hindu ji enters a store that sell curtains.

He tells the salesman, "I would like to buy a pair of pink curtains."

The salesman assured him that they had a large selection of pink curtains. He showed him several patterns, but Hindu seemed to be having a hard time choosing.

Finally, he selects a lovely pink floral print.

The salesman asked what size curtains he needed.

Hindu ji replies, "Fifteen inches."

"Fifteen inches?" asked the salesman. "That sounds very small, what room are they for?"

Hindu ji tells him that they aren't for a room, they are for his computer monitor.

The surprised salesman replies, "But, sir, computers do not have curtains!"

Hindu ji says, "Hellllooooooooo........I've got Windows!"