Twinkle twinkle little star
you should know what you are
and once you know what you are
mental hospital is not so for

Roses are red, voilet are blue monkey
like u should be keep in zoo
dont feel so angry you will find me there too
not in cage but laughing at you.
Koi pathar se na maare mere deewane ko.....
koi pathar se na maare mere deewane ko.....
koi pathar se na maare mere deewane ko.....
nuclear power ka jamanna hai, bomb se udaa do
Khidmat me sher arz hai
Durakht ke paymane pe chilman E husan ka furkat se sharmana..
durakht ke paymane pe chilman E husan ka furkat se sharmana..
ye line samaj me aaye tu mujhe zaroor batana.

Ik munda kuri nu puchchda hai" tera naa ki hai"?
kuri kehandi "meena"
Kuri puchchdi "tera naa"?
munda kehanda "kameena"
kuri kehandi" lagdey ta nahin"
munda "kol bitha ke vekh lao"

Ik din kuch punjabi munda kothe te chad ke galee di andi-jandi kudia nu ched de paye san.Jadoo ik garm mijaj di kudi de naal unnahe ne a harkat kiti te oh gusse vich bole "chappal la ke utey aawa"?
Eha sune ke ik gabroo bolya "koei gal nahi chappal payee-payee ajaao.Utey keda paath ho raya hai".

There was a Japanese man who went to India for sightseeing. On the last day, he hired a cab and told the driver Banta Singh to drive to the Airport. During the journey, a Honda drove past the taxi. There upon, the man leaned out of the window excitedly and yelled, "Honda, very fast! Made in Japan!."
After a while, a
Toyota sped past the taxi, again, the Japanese man leaned out of the window and yelled, "Toyota, very fast! Made in Japan
!"
And then a Mitsubishi sped past the taxi. For the third time, the Japanese leaned out of the window and yelled, "Mitsubishi, very fast! Made in
Japan
!"
Banta was a little angry, but he kept quiet. And this went on for quite a number of cars. Finally, the taxi came to the airport. The fare was 800 rupees. The Japanese exclaimed, "What?? ... so expensive!"
There upon, Banta yelled back, "Meter, very fast! Made in
India!"