Blood Business (Bihari & Marwari)

Pardeep

๑۩۩๑┼●ℛŐŶ

A Bihari politician needed a heart transplant.

A lots of blood was required in case of emergency need of his rare type of blood. This blood was nowhere to be found.

Finally, a miser Marwari with matching blood came forward from Marwar, to give this price-less gift for free and to earn some blessings. From Marwar to Patna, all his expenses were bear by Bihari.

Surgery was accomplished with success. Bihari sent a thank you note, a beautiful car, a diamond ring, and tons of political money to the Marwari for his sense of philanthropy.

Soon after a few months, Bihari had some heart problems and needed blood again for heart surgery.

Marwari was called upon from Rajasthan to Bangalore at his own expense. He came flying, stayed like king, gave the blood again and left.

Bihari was cured, sent a simple "Thank you and may God bless you" note.

Marwari was furious on Bihari's simple thank you act and demanded an explanation why it was such a miserly sense of gratitude from this world famous filthy rich political Bihari now.

Bihari calmly explained, "Ha Bhaia, what I do? I now have Marwari blood in me, remember, you are the one who gave it to me?"