angreji chutkale

-=Sukh Tiwana=-

-=SUKH TIWANA=-
*GERMS *

Teacher: What r the people of Turkey called?
Student: I don't know.

Teacher: They r called Turks, now What r the people of Germany called?
Student: They r called Germs.

____________ _________ _________ _________

*NEVER MESS WITH CHILDREN*

A class teacher of primary,one day braught a camera along with her to have some group photos of the childeren.

One student asked "Mam why did you braught that camera?"the teacher exclaimed "to have our some group photos,so that,

And when you people grown up these photos will make you to recall your childhood,and you will show it to your friends or relatives that see this is Martin he is now a Lawer and this is Rick he is a doctor now and this is Maria and she is a Journalist now",

Certainly a voice came forward from the back and "this is our class teacher she is dead now."

* STUPID*

A new teacher was trying to make use of her psychology courses. She started her class by saying, "Everyone who thinks you're stupid, stand up!"

After a few seconds, little Santa Singh stood up.

The teacher said, "Do you think you're stupid, Santa?" >

"No, ma'am, but I hate to see you standing there all by yourself!" >

*ESSAY*

Jimmy's English teacher was a perfectionist and demanded the very best of his pupils. So it was only to be expected that he would get furious when Little Jimmy handed in a poor paper.

"This is the worst essay it has ever been my misfortune to read," ranted the teacher. "It has too many mistakes. I can't understand how one person would have made all these mistakes."

"One person didn't," replied Little Jimmy defensively. "My father helped me."

*CHEMISTRY*

The chemistry teacher was berating the students for not learning the Periodic Table of the Elements.

She said "Why when I was your age I knew both their names and weights."

One kid popped up, "Yeah... But teach, there were so few of them back then."

One student couldn't be motivated to take an interest in science at all. He said, "I plan to go into the business.
Name me one thing science has done to help business."

The teacher shot back, "And just where would the belt industry be without the law of gravity."

MeHRaM

sadial
One student couldn't be motivated to take an interest in science at all. He said, "I plan to go into the business.
Name me one thing science has done to help business."

The teacher shot back, "And just where would the belt industry be without the law of gravity."
rofl rofl rofl.........this is kaim aa.......