10 Fun thing to do in FINAL EXAM
1. If it is a math/science exam, answer in essay form. If it is long answer/essay, answer with numbers and symbols. Be creative. Use the integral symbol.
2. Make paper airplanes out of the exam. Aim them at the instructor’s left nostril.
3. On the answer sheet (book, whatever) find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: “I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs.” Be creative.
4. Run into the exam room looking around frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say “They’ve found me, I have to leave the country,” and run off.
5. Do the exam with crayons, paint, or fluorescent marker. Be creative!
6. Do the entire exam in another language. If you don’t know one, make one up! For math/science exams, use Roman numerals.
7. Comment on how sexy the instructor is looking that day.
8. Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him/her in a very scientist-like tone, “The light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. It’s switched like that.” Be creative!
9. If the exam is math/science, make up the longest proofs you can possibly think of. Get pi and imaginary numbers into most equations. If it is a written exam, relate everything to your own life story.
10. Bring a friend to give you a back massage the entire exam. Insist this person is needed, because you have bad circulation.