Vaada

-sukhi-

Ms. Ambitious
hmm ... Kon kehnda pyar duji bar nahi hunda ..
kise bewafa nal sari umar wafa nibha k tanha thora na reh sakde a
... ju HAVE 2 move on.

Sweet_Jatti

.*. KiNdEr .*.
hmmmmm.... may b itz esy 4 girlz..........

grls r stronger than boyz.... love doesnt just come to u only once in ur life, it will come a few times, and im sure.... but only the ones with kismat will know how to hold on to that love

Sweet_Jatti

.*. KiNdEr .*.
Veer, i just read ur signature and i started thinking....... u kno its worthless to run after something u know that u will never get

loving someone who doesnt love u back and thinking they will change one day is like running towards the moon thinking u will get closer to it if u keep running.

if someone is too dumb or too stupid to realize what a caring person u are and how much u love them.... then they are not worth ur time, ur too precious for a person who doesnt care about u

V € € R

~Badmassha Vich Shareef~
Veer, i just read ur signature and i started thinking....... u kno its worthless to run after something u know that u will never get

loving someone who doesnt love u back and thinking they will change one day is like running towards the moon thinking u will get closer to it if u keep running.

if someone is too dumb or too stupid to realize what a caring person u are and how much u love them.... then they are not worth ur time, ur too precious for a person who doesnt care about u

agree wid u..... thnxxxxxxxxx