My SatGuru

pink puma

Elite
My SatGuru
Written By: Pink Puma

It has been said that the SatGuru resides within you, yet all around you.

Where is it Lord that you reside?

Where is it that I can find your love and bliss?

Where is it that I can find your peaceful grace?

Where is it that I can see your beautiful smile?

It has been said that the SatGuru is in everyone and everywhere.

How may one ask, is this evident?
My SatGuru can be found in the flowers that bloom on mild spring days.

My SatGuru is the sweet nectar of these blooming flowers that attracts all of nature’s little ones.

My SatGuru can be found in the cool breeze felt after a stormy night, the breeze that envelopes me in its arms, and comforts me within.

My SatGuru like this breeze reassures and strengthens us continuously.

My SatGuru can be found in the blissful white clouds that move ever so slowly in the deep blue sky.

My SatGuru like these clouds keeps a watchful eye on all His children.

Where then can my SatGuru's love be found?
My SatGuru’s love can be found in every child whose innocence and smile melts the hearts of all.

My SatGuru’s love can be found in every soul who so puts others before themselves, whose kind words and good deeds resemble that of the Lord himself.

My SatGuru’s love can be found in the eyes of our elderly, whose experience and wisdom continue to guide us until their very last days.

Most importantly, my SatGuru lies within us.

Behind closed eyes, lay heaps of treasures. Of all the riches and diamonds and jewels one could dream of.

Behind these closed eyes, my SatGuru lives in peace. Waiting for each of us to initiate the first step and climb into his lap.

Behind these closed eyes, my SatGuru resides.

His hand extended forward, his radiant image overflowing with energy, and his love lighting the way back home.

My SatGuru is everywhere