Who Wants to Date a UNPian!!! (Kuriya)

Who wants to date a UNPian (kuriyo)

• Total voters

pink puma

Elite
Belcome to... "Who Wants to Date a UNPian!!!"

This game's arrival has been much anticipated. However, due to a lack of single girls, we could not get the same started. :an Nonetheless I have included the name of every single UNPian girl :gig

This is what the game is all about:

There is a poll above, with the names of several single girl UNPians. Boys, you are responsible for the voting. I encourage every boy to vote for who they would date (just for fun ok), and whoever gets the most votes will be given the title... "UNP's most desired female" rofl in addition to several gifts

For every boy that votes, i would like you to post who you voted for (if you want) and then tell us why you would date this person, :wink what makes them special, :b and what you would want your perfect date with this person to be like :lvrs

i want you to remember this is a GAMEEEEEE okay so like dont take it seriously, its JUST a game, and anyone can vote, doesnt matter if your committed, its just for fun.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Punjabi vich....

Dosto, saheliyo, belcome to "Who Wants to Date a UNPian!!!"

Assi bohat der layi iss game vaste intazaar karr reh see. But ki kariya, UNP che bohat ghat single kuriya neh fer taan karr k assi game shuru nahi karr saake. :gig

Game iss taraan play kaari di:

Assi ek poll banaya (above) jiss vich kaafi single kuriya UNPians deh naa payo. Mundeyo, tohadi jumevaari aa votes paun nu. Jehri kuri nu saab toon zaada votes miliyan oh nu ek special title milu gayi .... "UNP's most desired female" rofl naale thore gifts vi milu gaye.

Mundeyo, thusi apni vote paa k eh vi dasna vi kiss nu vote paayi, kaateh paayi, aur jeh thusi oh kuri naal date teh ja saakde see, thusi kiteh janna see :lvrs

But please ek gall da khyaal rakhyo vi eh ek GAME aa, so kuch vi serious nahi lehna. its just a way to have fun. and assi saare friends aa and assi friends samaj k eh game kehdni.

Here are a few rules:
- Keep your comments clean :an
- If i see even one person's feelings hurt, this game will be closed :ban
- Multiple voting is allowed rofl

Enjoy! :wave

Ravan

*****AKA-JATT*****
<label for="cb_optionnumber_1"><input name="optionnumber[1]" value="yes" id="cb_optionnumber_1" type="checkbox">Jannat</label>
<label for="cb_optionnumber_2"><input name="optionnumber[2]" value="yes" id="cb_optionnumber_2" type="checkbox">Sim Grewal aka Sim_88</label>
<label for="cb_optionnumber_3"><input name="optionnumber[3]" value="yes" id="cb_optionnumber_3" type="checkbox">Beautiful</label>
<label for="cb_optionnumber_4"><input name="optionnumber[4]" value="yes" id="cb_optionnumber_4" type="checkbox">Raman aka Panjaban</label>
<label for="cb_optionnumber_5"><input name="optionnumber[5]" value="yes" id="cb_optionnumber_5" type="checkbox">Mita Anarkali</label>
<label for="cb_optionnumber_6"><input name="optionnumber[6]" value="yes" id="cb_optionnumber_6" type="checkbox">Navu aka Pink Puma (dont vote for me
anxious.gif
)</label>
<label for="cb_optionnumber_7"><input name="optionnumber[7]" value="yes" id="cb_optionnumber_7" type="checkbox">Pushpa
42.gif
42.gif
42.gif
</label>

all voted :bolt

sim88

mai giddya di rani
girls post your biodata >haha

i am simran from usa.
i am 18yrs old
i belong to punjab(chandigrah)
my future goal is to become a american cop.
i dislike cheaters, smoking, and liers
i love to talk with new people and etc

:nail whts else hor ki dasa apne bare , chalo je kisse ne kuj pochna hoya tah poch lana.....