want to start a service for helping in shopping for wives

Will shopping helper work

• Total voters

kit walker

VIP
Staff member
Most of husbands have difficulty in accompanying their wives for shopping due to lack of time and other issues. i am thinking of starting of company to provide shopping helper. will it work. give your opinion honestly.
1.yes
2.no
3.may be

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Re: want to start a service for helping in shopping for wive

wives don't need us, they need the money/cards :p

We accompany them to keep some control over the spending :p

I wouldn't trust a shopping helper.

lo... ye huyi na baat...!!!

hum zara si bhi possessive hojaayein to shuru hogi aansuon ki baarish aur drama 'hum par shaq? itna bhi trust nahin karte ki hum saheilyon ke saath shopping pe jaaun?'

kit walker

VIP
Staff member

lo... ye huyi na baat...!!!

hum zara si bhi possessive hojaayein to shuru hogi aansuon ki baarish aur drama 'hum par shaq? itna bhi trust nahin karte ki hum saheilyon ke saath shopping pe jaaun?'

Ethe ta shoppin helper milde aa :an but for old ppl, student pocket money layi kar lehnde...but findin trustworthy helpers isnt an easy task i think...te india ch i dun think koi husband apni wife nal kise hor male helper nu shopping karrn bhejjuga lol :an

nahin ji Indian females(varying age group) with trained in fluent English speaking and latest fashion trends and hospitality.

@n@@m

unknown but known to all

dont think it will help......loki thode paise lai mall vich vi larhde ne te oh kise hor nu pay karenge just for help :lol

nahin ji Indian females(varying age group) with trained in fluent English speaking and latest fashion trends and hospitality.

trained?... OR well trained..?? to pass quick remarks at any costly items - ' madam, you looks older in this '??????

kit walker

VIP
Staff member

trained?... OR well trained..?? to pass quick remarks at any costly items - ' madam, you looks older in this '??????

they will take care that they keep both husband and wife happy. would never let the shopping budget exceed its limit. and let the kart loaded

@n@@m

unknown but known to all

bro you can give a try just try to arrange some trials je koi response dhang da mila go forward.

Peterpal

Prime Elite

shopping helper punjab da hona ke bihar da? :lol

i think no.... ladaiyan hongiyan....etc