Punishment for rape.

which punishment u want to give to rapist?

• death penalty

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • life imprisonment

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Death penalty should be abolished. Only the poor and the political prisonors get death penalty in India. Life imprisonment is a better solution. It's worst then death penalty and leaves room to remedy the error if someone is wrongly convicted.

Death penalty naal kuch sahi ni hunda. Jeh kise bande nu galat Saja hogi tey bad ch pata lage oh innocent c tah ohnu Bari kita ja sakda. In that case I would say life imprisonment.

Royal Singh

Prime VIP
its so much hard to choose because I'm agree with above post but in india this all pointless. law & order na di koi cheez nai uthe fer kahdi sajja?

mere hisab naal eho jehi hove sajja mujrim bas ahi soche mei eh kam/apraad kyu kita

userid-58931

De-Activated
na death na imprisionment becoz us di death naal ya imprisionment kudi nu ki milega ... failsa kudi nu de deo jis naal jo hoya ... becoz us da gunhegaar aa oh.... nd sirf us nu haq hona chahida ki ponishment de us nu ... sorry to say if girl di death ho gai howe like damini case of newdelhi thn kudi de ghar wale nu hi haq hona chahida us nu ponishment dene da....

tomarnidhi

Capital punishment cuz India mein kujh rapists ka example banna chahiye so that people fear repercussions before doing something like that

Option 3 - Castration, Best solution

Capital punishment cuz India mein kujh rapists ka example banna chahiye so that people fear repercussions before doing something like that

Option 3 - Castration, Best solution

Seriously? When was the last time a rich and influential person went to the gallows in India?

Any law approved by the Parliament (as long as it doesn't erode civil liberties- my own opinion) is fine as long as it is uniformily applied across every case. However, if you look at all the death sentence cases in India there is a lot of minorities and poor people with long delays in their sentencing. Something that raises the question if the death sentence is being misused?

tomarnidhi

^^ GTD i am not denying the fact that there is delay in sentencing and the fact that rich blokes get off easy... the opinion here is only pertaining to rape cases where primarily the convict is poor and uneducated .. think abt it Delhi Rape case, the guy will perhaps get 10 years tops and that too after 5 years.. the most heinous of the lot cannot be tried in court cuz he is supposedly a minor .. The girl is long dead... whst we need is instant gratification, quick verdicts and timely execution.. Sumthin much be done to discourage people.. spending 10 or 100 crores(forgot the amount) as approved in this year's budget for women safety is not going to help

Thats how I feel of course u may feel differently, every1 has a right to an opinion .. urs is top notch too :y

Life Imprisonment is almost 25 years minimum. If I am not mistaken and if convicted of murder he can be sentenced to more or given two sentences of life imprisonment. Regardless of what you or I may think, laws to protect minors are there for a reason. What if a 7 year old gets his hand on a knife and stabs someone resulting in the persons death? You will give him the death sentence? Plus, the butcher of trilokpuri killed way more people then this rapist. Was sentenced to death 7 times by the lower court but got his sentence commuted. So I don't understand the moral outrage in this rape case. Another reason why Death penalty should be abolished because it is used as a political tool.

btw, why dont we do executions by firing squads in public places? If deterrent is the only reason, let us go back to the British era ?

^^ GTD i am not denying the fact that there is delay in sentencing and the fact that rich blokes get off easy... the opinion here is only pertaining to rape cases where primarily the convict is poor and uneducated .. think abt it Delhi Rape case, the guy will perhaps get 10 years tops and that too after 5 years.. the most heinous of the lot cannot be tried in court cuz he is supposedly a minor .. The girl is long dead... whst we need is instant gratification, quick verdicts and timely execution.. Sumthin much be done to discourage people.. spending 10 or 100 crores(forgot the amount) as approved in this year's budget for women safety is not going to help

Thats how I feel of course u may feel differently, every1 has a right to an opinion .. urs is top notch too :y
I am totally agree with you sparkle.... it's like that... if a poor did any case he or she easily get the punishment... but if the same case done by a rich then it's opposite of that.... so all we need is to improve the standards or thought of the people who got a heavy place in courts.

I am totally agree with you sparkle.... it's like that... if a poor did any case he or she easily get the punishment... but if the same case done by a rich then it's opposite of that.... so all we need is to improve the standards or thought of the people who got a heavy place in courts.

22 fir apan goli kyun ni marde khada key chaunk vich? jeh example hi set karni a ?

*Sippu*

*FrOzEn TeARs*
Rape has become endemic in South Africa, so a medical technician named Sonette Ehlers developed a product that immediately gathered national attention there. Eh...lers had never forgotten a rape victim telling her forlornly, “If only I had teeth down there.”
Some time afterward, a man came into the hospital where Ehlers works in excruciating pain because his penis was stuck in his pants zipper.
Ehlers merged those images and came up with a product she called Rapex. It resembles a tube, with barbs inside. The woman inserts it like a tampon, with an applicator, and any man who tries to rape the woman impales himself on the barbs and must go to an emergency room to have the Rapex removed.
When critics complained that it was a medieval punishment, Ehlers replied tersely, “A medieval device for a medieval deed.”
- Half the Sky, Nicholas Kristof

Feel lyk to share:p

reason ki eh is problm ( rape)da ? je is question da answer mil geya te prblm solve karn lahi koi nakoi tareeka labh he jahu