Twitter-Business Development Manager, Platform Partnerships
Position - Business Development Manager, Platform Partnerships
Twitter is seeking a Business Development Manager, Platform Partnerships who will be responsible for driving the adoption of Twitter’s platform products, including the Fabric SDK, Cards and others. This person will be responsible for formulating and executing from start to finish on a scalable framework focused on driving significant developer adoption of our entire product platform. The position will involve heavy partner outreach and work alongside Twitter’s Developer and Platform Relations team. The position is based in India and reports into the Director, Business Development India. SE Asia, Australia/NZ.
• Build a framework and strategy that accelerates the adoption of Twitter’s entire suite of platform products, built around key metrics measuring return on effort and partner satisfaction.
• Work cross-functionally to identify key verticals for adoption, creating a pipeline of developer and publisher candidates using a set of internal tools and externally sourced data.
• Develop the end to end developer story alongside the Developer and Platform Relation team and work with other cross-functional teams to evangelize and drive significant adoption against the pipeline.
• Work with other members of the Business Development team to create deal structures which enable adoption for strategic developer and publisher partners, as necessary.
• Provide ongoing feedback and “in the market” analysis of barriers to adoption and competitive partner analysis to internal platform product teams.
• 6+ years of relevant business development experience in a consumer-web/mobile company
• Infectious passion about and active user of Twitter with a clear understanding of Twitter consumer platform products and services.
• Success in both partnership and evangelization roles with consumer internet and mobile companies, large and small, across a number of different verticals.
• Comfortable being in a dynamic role that involves travel (about 40%).
• Proven experience in working collaboratively cross-functionally inside an organization.
• Fluency in speaking about API’s and SDK’s as well as understanding the implications and nuances of partnerships driven by data access.
• Sharp strategic thinker who can design and execute on a vision.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills and strong presentation skills.
• Ability to run quickly with little supervision and adapt to a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
• BS in Computer Science, Engineering or Math is preferred; MBA or JD a plus