Category Manager - Technology In Ebay
Category Manager - Technology
Requisition No.: 116807BR
Subsidiary: eBay Marketplaces
Primary Job Responsibilities: Responsible for managing multiple Tech categories (Home appliances, TVs, Audio and Home Entertainment) – growing GMV, revenues, seller and brand acquisitions, charting the category roadmap and identifying growth opportunities, liaise with account managers to drive category objectives.
The successful candidate will be part of Category Management team that is responsible for ensuring the supply, pricing, merchandising and managing the overall experience on the site. The Category Manager is the owner of the end-to-end experience of that particular Category on site.
• Driving category GMV growth
• Driving category revenues
• Ensure business metrics - listings, conversions, quality of listings, seller performance
• Building a sustainable supply chain with price competitive advantage
• Develop existing (and new) seller capabilities
• Continuously explore avenues for wider sourcing – sellers and product range
• Focus on future growth opportunities and areas of expansion
• Drive a positive buyer experience through enhanced seller performance
• Act as the category champion and advisor internally and externally
Click Here for