Assistant Manager MIS / Analytics (Procurement) - Flipkart
AM / Manager: - MIS Analyst (procurement)
Experience :- 4 - 9 yrs
Salary :- Not Disclosed
Posted on 15-Aug-2015
Position: Assistant Manager MIS / Analytics (Procurement)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Graduate / Post graduate in any discipline
• 4 + years of MIS and data analysis experience in the financial services industry or equivalent experience
• Advanced Excel, Access knowledge, ability to construct and maintain complex reporting and databases
• Good Excel skills (i.e. data manipulation, macros, vlookups, array formulas, pivot tables) and MS PowerPoint.
• Knowledge of Advanced Excel would be an added advantage.
• Experience in using query and reporting tools to extract data from databases
• Able to spend large amounts of time pulling, handling and analyzing granular data
• Good communication skills, able to translate technical data into effective business presentations and answer questions about data and results
• Demonstrated ability to work as team player and to develop alternative solutions to complex problems
• Detail oriented with strong organization skills; ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize work to meet deadlines
• Set up processes for Standard & Adhoc reports.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Please refer to the Job description above
Flipkart.com is Indias leading e-commerce marketplace offering over 20 million products cross 70+ categories including Books, Media, Consumer Electronics and Lifestyle.
We are known for our path-breaking services like Cash on Delivery, and a 30-day replacement policy. We are the only online player offering services like In-a-Day Guarantee (50 cities) and Same-Day-Guarantee (13 cities) at scale. Our annual subscription service, Flipkart First, is the first of its kind in the country.
Launched in October 2007, we have become the preferred online marketplace for leading Indian and international brands. We are exclusive partners for local artisans and manufacturers, having tied up with the likes of FISME and NCDPD.
Flipkart, currently 20000 people strong, has 26 million registered users clocking over 8 million daily visits. Our technology has enabled us to deliver 5 million shipments per month and this numbers only growing.
Apply Link :-