window 10 update

Arun Bhardwaj

-->> Rule-Breaker <<--
internet connection nu metered te karn te window 10 updates notification show hunde ne download nhi hundia updates.

2nd option:-
: Windows 10 Home users have to sit this one out, it is only for Windows 10 Education, Pro and Enterprise editions.

Open the Run command (Win + R), in it type: gpedit.msc and press enter
Navigate to: Computer Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> Windows Components -> Windows Update
Open this and change the Configure Automatic Updates setting to ‘2 – Notify for download and notify for install’
Open the Settings app (Win + I) and navigate to -> Update and Security -> Windows Updates. Click ‘Check for updates’ which applies the new configuration setting
Restart

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
i downgraded to win 7., there was too much network activity with win 10.

Capture.PNG

N

Not Your Stooge!

I kinda feel pity for gullible ignorant crusaders who likes to jump on new OS release upgrade channel but never wants to stick with core activities. For any OS, upgrades are an integral part for its proper functionality & security tightning.

I wonder why you are so paranoid about the updates? I say, simply install Windows XP and forget about the update thing. I guess you are pretty much aware that it is not supported by its big daddy and as of now is getting step motherly treatment from the very same team who once embraced it for being top notch.

ermm..... For the aesthetic part you can use Windows 10 customization packs, isn't it? :hd

even if thats hard for you then simply throw a linux distro on your dumb machine & have complete piece of mind.

enough with my rant, you can use ShutUp10 to disable/defer updates -to an extent only.

Try to fiddle with the update settings and see if it works for you. :)

Here's the app download link :
O&O ShutUp10

just for the record, as of now no one can disable Windows Updates, for the matter of fact not even enterprise customers. Its like give or take, So act wisely. :)

N

Not Your Stooge!

please, care to read the last phrase -above your post. :)