Suggest Me 32'inch LED TV

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Avoid sony, Over priced and low on features.
vaise i have couple of samsungs and quite pleased overall.

hmmmmmm han sony ta kaffi costly hai .
yaar samsung da LCD ch mere kol. 4 saal ch 2 waar khrab ho gyi , under warranty ch 2500rs lge c oh , ta wapas mil gye si , hun sale kehnde 15000 lagu :terror

mai panasonic & LG da dekhya hai :)

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
Sony is good !
I have 50Inch Sony Bravia Smart (KDL800) could be expensive but they have features that 1 needs. Sony bravia engine produces extremely good picture quality

I have connected my bravia with all my computers and phones wirelessly on homegroup. I can access and play movies, songs and photos from laptop/ computers.
Youtube can be accessed from your phone or tablet ,happy browsing !

SONY LIV ( all indian sony programs are free) , pandora , netflix etc work like charm on them

Software gets update every few weeks. and I got 3 years warranty with it ( paid extra $195 for it.)

Store manager (thegoodguys Store) is my gym buddy, he suggested me Sony over samsung and LG.

Go and compare first the TVs and let your eyes do the selection.

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
hmmmmmm han sony ta kaffi costly hai .
yaar samsung da LCD ch mere kol. 4 saal ch 2 waar khrab ho gyi , under warranty ch 2500rs lge c oh , ta wapas mil gye si , hun sale kehnde 15000 lagu :terror

mai panasonic & LG da dekhya hai :)

I agree
Samsung has board problems

Mai Australia to dad de friend layi board bhejya si , othe khrab ho gaya si Samsung 46" Smart TV and India ch kithe nai mileya fer mei itheo buy karke bhejya si. common prob with Samsung boards be it phones of their other products

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
There yo go
my one (playing god of war ascension on ps3)

Attachments

• IMG-20140712-WA0042.jpg
    IMG-20140712-WA0042.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 367

deep

Prime VIP
go for latest samsung 6300 series or whatever you can get but make sure its either dual or quad core(might be expensive) processor ones.
i have 46 inches 6350 series model with dual core processor and pic is so awesome.
i watched various youtube movies on it and you cannot tell if its youtube or directly connected to a high end blu ray player.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
My biggest gripe against my Sony tv is the USB play function. No resume or chaptering.
So if I turn off the tv after watching 2hrs of a 3hr movie, I have to fast forward the already watched part to watch the rest.
With samsung I can just press the 'blue' button to resume.
also subtitles are only supported for divx videos.

How is the usb play in the current sony models ?

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
Have you connected your tv to get the soft updates ?
mine is running the latest update. It has auto resume..you don't need to press any button to resume your videos. It plays all subtitle files. Al you do is select the subtitle file type and it works like charm.
i have 500gb hdd and usb plugged in al the time. If am downloading movies to my laptop, i play them wirelessly (my homegroup acts as media server).
I am very pleased with my sony. My neighbours have lg smart tv. That one looses settings after your turn them off. Thats not the case with mine. I press allshare from my samsung phone and it plays everything onto my tv.

Lg and samsung picture quality i didnt like that much.objects appears to move fast for some reason. Best one so far i liked at store was Sharp one.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
my sony is 2yrs old, no new firmware available.

hdd - do you need any external power source or TV's USB is enough ?

fast moving object - samsungs have something called 'clearmotion' one need to fine tune it to suit taste.

mai waise PANASONIC VIERA TH-32AS630D model select kita ... dekh k daso kiveN da hai ... features nd price v theek hai ...
LG da ik model 32LB5820 dekhya mai same prize ohde ch recorder haiga ...but ohda minu koi fyda ni lga , record sirf RF input to hi krda internal memory 1.5 GB only... sade BIG TV da HD DVR lga ....
waise PANASONIC overall kaint lga minu :)

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
my sony is 2yrs old, no new firmware available.

hdd - do you need any external power source or TV's USB is enough ?

fast moving object - samsungs have something called 'clearmotion' one need to fine tune it to suit taste.

You should see if there is any updates on firmware on the website and use usb to install

No external power source. My hdd is a portable one that doesnt need power source.

Am not sure about fast moving objects settings for samsung and Lg man, i didnt like that thing so i didnt buy.
initially i went to buy samsung 50" led but then my friend said nah get sony.

bhupinder sony and panasonic are nearly same. Viera series is nice.
i have one toshiba 37" lcd tv 4 year old and still works like brand new.nothing happens to tvs if u know how to use.

PVR recording option is of no use for some people. Does your TV has the HDMI (ARC)