Protein n Energy

if you are worried about gym being veg , we are kind of in the same boat

Body building works on Macro nutrients : Protein , Carbs and Fat

For Vegetarian Diet
Carbs = Energy = boiled potatoes (mashed) , wholemeal bread, oats . Have boiled potatoes before gym and you will have plenty of energy

Protein = Daala , specially moongi masar ( lentils) have 25 gms per 100gm and 40% carbs , Oats + milk + peanut butter gives you around 20 gms of protein in the morning breakfast.

FAT= Good fat you need to keep energy through out the day, have peanut butter, saute your food with olive oil.

You can consider taking Whey protien (derived from cheese by product) or multi sources plant protein

langroyia

Are YOU talkin' to me?
It all depends what are you going for. means are bulking up or are you in your cutting phase. you have to adjust you diet accordingly. Plus you don't have to overload your self with proteins, carbs or fat. just eat enough to fulfill your body needs unless you are doing heavy and vigorous training. and you have to eat more through out the day to fuel your body. like 4-5 or 5-6 meals a day.

sources of proteins.
1. Green Peas - one cup of peas can contain as much as protein as cup of milk.
2. Nuts- All nuts contain both healthy fats and protein, making them a valuable part of a plant-based diet.
3. Beans - especially kidney beans
4. Tofu
5. Whey or casein protein powders.
6. peanut butter
7. Brown Bread with seeds.
8. Oats.
and you can mix and match everything from list like you can have oatmeal and milk with some nuts fro breakfast and you have 15-20g of protein right there. for lunch you can have beans,tofu,nuts and soem seeds with fruit smoothie 20-30g protein right there. you get the idea what i am trying to say !

Source of carbs
1. Bananas - They are easy to eat and digest and are loaded with fast-acting carbohydrates and bananas make the perfect pre- or post-exercise snack.
2. Berries
3. Brown Rice - very good source of carb.
4. yogurt.
5. Gatorade or powerade or any other sports drink.
6. Wheat bread- carbs and protien.
Do not eat too much carb because unused carbs will convert into fat so look out for your carb intake.

Vitamins and minerals are important too eat lots and lots of fruit and drink lots of water. eat vegetables preferably boiled or steamed.

For energy you can have pre-workout stay away from energy drinks. If you dont wanna you pre workout powders just remember all you need is caffeine to keep you charged up so cup of black coffee before working out will do the trick. take it like 30 or an hour earlier. or cup of raisins they act as natural pre workout or banana with peanut butter. any with carbs or caffeine will work .

I hope this might help you with your question. If still something in your mind feel free to ask it away :w

It all depends what are you going for. means are bulking up or are you in your cutting phase. you have to adjust you diet accordingly. Plus you don't have to overload your self with proteins, carbs or fat. just eat enough to fulfill your body needs unless you are doing heavy and vigorous training. and you have to eat more through out the day to fuel your body. like 4-5 or 5-6 meals a day.

sources of proteins.
1. Green Peas - one cup of peas can contain as much as protein as cup of milk.
2. Nuts- All nuts contain both healthy fats and protein, making them a valuable part of a plant-based diet.
3. Beans - especially kidney beans
4. Tofu
5. Whey or casein protein powders.
6. peanut butter
7. Brown Bread with seeds.
8. Oats.
and you can mix and match everything from list like you can have oatmeal and milk with some nuts fro breakfast and you have 15-20g of protein right there. for lunch you can have beans,tofu,nuts and soem seeds with fruit smoothie 20-30g protein right there. you get the idea what i am trying to say !

Source of carbs
1. Bananas - They are easy to eat and digest and are loaded with fast-acting carbohydrates and bananas make the perfect pre- or post-exercise snack.
2. Berries
3. Brown Rice - very good source of carb.
4. yogurt.
5. Gatorade or powerade or any other sports drink.
6. Wheat bread- carbs and protien.
Do not eat too much carb because unused carbs will convert into fat so look out for your carb intake.

Vitamins and minerals are important too eat lots and lots of fruit and drink lots of water. eat vegetables preferably boiled or steamed.

For energy you can have pre-workout stay away from energy drinks. If you dont wanna you pre workout powders just remember all you need is caffeine to keep you charged up so cup of black coffee before working out will do the trick. take it like 30 or an hour earlier. or cup of raisins they act as natural pre workout or banana with peanut butter. any with carbs or caffeine will work .

I hope this might help you with your question. If still something in your mind feel free to ask it away :w

I wouldnt suggest gatorade or powerade .they are the isotonic drinks and sweetners/sugars. Rest sounds good.ive explained the same to him.
Those preworkout powders are just stimulants with potentially harmful substances. Plus red bulls v drinks are just as bad as them. As u said caffiene shots enough to keep u awake and increase heart rate

langroyia

Are YOU talkin' to me?
I wouldnt suggest gatorade or powerade .
yea sports drinks are good after or while working out,but usually drink them after workout just to replenish little bit of energy followed by good protien meal.
Diet plays the most important role in bodybuilding you wont get anything by lifting weights if your diet is not good.

langroyia

Are YOU talkin' to me?
Those pre workout powders are just stimulants with potentially harmful substances.
well not really they aren't harmful they are just for pumps and intensity. well you won't be taking them daily only when you are feeling down but you get faster results. but what i see with pre-workouts are that most of the people get use to it they feel need to have pre-workout no matter what ,but its only because your diet isn't good enough you aren't eating good or in other case your body isn't storing enough energy to support your mind that you can do it without pre-work out. Its not bad its a good thing i recommend pre-workouts. once you have your desired body you can cut down on it.

Its pretty tricky to choose preworkouts these days.
Creatine is in most of them some people shouldn't have them. Creatine triggers tests and dht as well and thats bad
Stimulants increase your heart beat hence some may feel a body crash

Chemicals like dmaa (dimethylamylamine ) and n n n trimethylx products aren't good for ya at all. That methyl group is no different to ice and ecstacy pills.

I myself used to take preworkouts and did find increase in energy but that wouldnt last long. These supps may help for a while but later down the track you will realise that they are addictive.

So lets just keep this guy as natural as possible

I agree with you on the diet. Most important part is healtyhy eating and the goal of an individual.

And exercises depends on the phase .
Bulkig up - pyraminds sets
Cutting down - drop sets
Circuit training
Compound workout
Powerlifting etc

Reactions: DBF

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
yaar j bande ne jaiz jehe muscle banaune hoon kine ku weeks lagde aa...like strict healthy diet and regular gym ...like average muscular body

userid114437

yaar j bande ne jaiz jehe muscle banaune hoon kine ku weeks lagde aa...like strict healthy diet and regular gym ...like average muscular body

:hassa mera pata ni kio hassa nikal gaya tere question te :p

Gatka khedea kar roz dekh physique bandi,,nale tu taan murga chak hi jana. Tu kaim ho jana 4-5 week cha