Chrome issue

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
mera chrome 'tutt' janda scroll karde. koi solution ?

Attachments

• chrome.png
    chrome.png
    22.7 KB · Views: 153

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Yaar mozilla vich sarre passowrd wagera dubara paane pene, kai ta mainu yaad bhi nahi.

U

Unregistered

for password catalog, use chrome passview from Nirsoft and from there you can export them to a text file.

for the GUI glitch, it seems to be pepper flash plugin corruption or may be your GPU driver is creating the conflict.

After taking the backup of your current user profile, Try to reset the browser to default settings by using advanced settings. If issue still persists then start from the scratch and observe the outcome.

For me Firefox is for oldschools who never wants to move ahead and always tends to be loyal to a browser which once used to be a epitome amongst the browser wars. Unfortunately this is not the case anymore.

I overheard that you are using Adguard extension which has hapzard consequence of breaking page contents. So, I'll reckon you to make a switch to Ublock Origin which is the best Adblocker in terms of resource usage and blocking/restricting obtrusive contents. :)

PS : Those who are suggesting to switch the browser or are providing lame excuses that Chrome doesnt go well with UNP needs a serious background check on their claims/suggestions. N00bs, you please up your ante and offer something with substantiation which infact is highly debatable. ;-)