Staff member
Sahyba Ft Bohemia / Stolen / Single 2015
---------------------------------------------------

:: Bohemia Rap ::
Yeah .. Aah..
I Dont Know What You Trying to Say..
But i Dont Think Its Farewell Yeah ..
Hear Me Up..
Hunda Zindagi Ch Pyar Ik Pyar Vich Dil Do..
Aashique Nibha K Soni Kahendi..
Hun Do Mere Show..
Yeah I Dont Get You Know More
You Don't Mean I Dont Care No More

Soniye Main Rap Star..
TU Mainu Das
Kyu Main Na Kran Show ..

Na Jawa Club Mundeyan naal
Na Gall Kran Kudiyan Naal..
Chad Ta Sareya Nu..
Ladda Sari Duniya Naal..

Yeah Main Lene Show..
Mere Kol Bacheya Ni Kujh Hor..
Sade Pyar Ch Dil Billo Dubeya Ni ik
Sadde Pyar Ch Billo Dil Khoye

Gill 22

Elite
I don’t know where to begin Start from the top or the end It’s a long story, can’t seem to end I met you, then i held you I kissed you, then i loved you I can’t see Reality is better than my dreams But now that you are far My heart keeps beating For all the reasons I don’t know where to start I want you to know that i need you I need you.. I don’t know what i am going to do You just don’t get it any more I am not going to take it any more Please just don’t let it show This is my heart that you have stolen Oh oh oh oh… Days go by slow, i want the sunshine I can’t guess I need you by my side in my lonely night Together we can go The days will be brighter I don’t know where to start I want you to know that i need you I need you.. I don’t know what i am going to do You just don’t get it any more I am not going to take it any more Please just don’t let it show This is my heart that you have stolen (Rap by Bohemia begins..) Yeah .. Aah.. I dont know what you trying to say.. But I don’t think its fair though Yeah .. Hear me up.. Hunda zindagi ch pyar ikk Pyar vichh dil do.. Aashiqui nibha k soni kahendi Hun don’t let it show.. Yeah i don’t get you know more You don’t mean i don’t care no more Sohneeye main rap star Tu mainu das Kyu main not going to show Na, jaava club mundeyaan naal Na, gall kran khudiyan naal Chad, ta sareya nu Ladda, sari duniya naal Yeah I am going to let it show Mere kol bacheya ni kujh hor Sadde pyaar ch dil billo dubeya ni ikk Sadde pyaar ch billo dil khoye 2 (Sahyba) You just don’t get it any more I am not going to take it any more Please just don’t let it show This is my heart that you have stolen.