Will speak to mallya on new contract soon: Sutil

Gill Saab

Yaar Malang
Adrian Sutil is running out of patience as he is still not sure whether Sahara Force India will retain him for the 2012 season, and the German driver today said that he will soon speak to team co-owner Vijay Mallya on the issue.
Mallya has said that he will not reveal his drivers' line-up before December but an anxious Sutil said he just can't wait that long. "I will speak to him very soon. I can't wait till December. Definitely, I will have to talk on this," Sutil said after unveiling Kingfisher's limited edition special commemorative beer cans for the October 30 Indian Grand Prix. Sutil's teammate and reserve driver Nico Hulkenberg was also present on the occasion.
The 28-year-old German is apprehensive since most of the teams in the circuit are expected to finalise their drivers before the end of the season and in case Mallya decides against retaining Sutil, he will be rendered jobless for the next season. Sutil has been with the team since 2006 when it was known as Midland and then Spyker. Mallya bought it in 2007 and re-named it as Force India.
The German has done reasonably well for the side, which has gone from strength to strength in the last few seasons. The team had ended the 2008 season in the 10th position on the constructors' championship and then improved to ninth and seventh in the following seasons. In the current season it is placed sixth with three races to go.