Why Sorry to nation ?

I am to sorry to my nation
Said Afridi .

Why Sorry ?
You built the separated team & unite them .

Why Sorry ?
A 6th Ranked team beating & competing with the top class teams in their ground .

Why Sorry ?
It was because of you that Pakistani National Anthem was sung in the Indian Ground .

Why Sorry ?
You raised Pakistani Flag
in Mohali .

Dear Shahid we love you :)

hats off to you ..

We are not going to attack our players .

We are civilized nation & will give you a warm Welcome !

''tum Jeeto Ya Haaro, Suno .. Humain tum se payar ha !

Cricket We Love You ...
Pakistan We love You ...:wah

prithvi.k

on off on off......
We are not going to attack our players .
ah haaaaaa
even he also knows this.... therefore so quickly he said sorry... as he knows wat will happen.. inka airplane bhi land kerneh nahi dehgeh pakistan meh... desh nikala lol

pps309

Prime VIP
ah haaaaaa
even he also knows this.... therefore so quickly he said sorry... as he knows wat will happen.. inka airplane bhi land kerneh nahi dehgeh pakistan meh... desh nikala lol

galle mein jalte tyre daal aag laga denge aur fir kehnge jab bada ped girta hai to dhati hilti hai.

jinke khud ke ghar seeshe ke hote hai wo dusro ke ghar par pathar nahi faink te.

prithvi.k

on off on off......
iS THAT THING RELATED WITH THE THREAD ?

tuh aur teri tyre wali old storiyaa,,, jaa yaar paka mat.. dont make me bore and dont pissed religious & political matters in sports section itna to COMMONSENSE Hoga

btw i know that was rajiv gandhi.. i dont like him

pps309

Prime VIP
Re: iS THAT THING RELATED WITH THE THREAD ?

tuh aur teri tyre wali old storiyaa,,, jaa yaar paka mat.. dont make me bore and dont pissed religious & political matters in sports section itna to COMMONSENSE Hoga

btw i know that was rajiv gandhi.. i dont like him

boya ped babul ka ab aam kahan se hoye....

Jo karname kiye hai tum logo ne ussi ki story sunaunga....
BTW it is not old story, victims are still living and justice is not yet served.