Rooney: England almost through now

Wayne Rooney believes England have "one foot in the finals" after his two goals helped Fabio Capello's side to a 3-0 win over Bulgaria in a Euro 2012 qualifier.
The Manchester United striker also insists he will be fit for Tuesday's Wembley clash with Wales after concerns he had suffered a foot injury during the second period.
Rooney ended his year-long goal drought for his country by netting twice in the first half to take his international tally to 28.
His double has moved Rooney up to joint eighth in the all-time England goalscoring list after Gary Cahill had opened the scoring against the Bulgarians.
Victory for England over Wales at Wembley will mean them needing only a draw in Montenegro next month to top their group.
Rooney said: "We are almost there. Wales did us a big favour by beating Montenegro tonight [Friday].
"We've got one foot into the finals. If we win on Tuesday we will more or less have qualified and we are capable of doing that.
"This was a good performance from the whole team and we fully deserved the three points.
"We knew it was a very important game and that we had to try and silence their crowd - and we managed to do that.
"We controlled the game and played some great counter-attacking football.
"We took our chances and deserved the three points. Myself, I felt good, and the whole team did very well."
Rooney had managed only one goal in his previous 15 internationals - against Switzerland last September - but showed he was back to his best in Sofia.
"I didn't know I was now eighth in the scoring list until someone told me and I'm happy with that," he said.
"Hopefully I'll keep on scoring now and help us move close to qualifying on Tuesday."
Regarding his fitness, Rooney said: "It [the foot] is no problem. I just landed on it in the second half and the physio has looked at it and said it's fine and I'll take part in training tomorrow [Saturday]."
Central defender Gary Cahill marked his first competitive start for England with the opening goal.
The Bolton defender was able to shake off speculation about his future after being linked with moves to Arsenal and Tottenham before the transfer window shut.
He said: "When the window shut it made it easier as I knew where I was staying.
"It is just important now I work hard for Bolton Wanderers and work hard for my country.
"It was a bit crazy [on transfer deadline day] but, like I say, it is all finished now."
Theo Walcott also impressed for England in one of his most effective performances since his hat-trick against Croatia three years ago.
He said: "It was one of my better England performances, certainly for a long time, certainly since Croatia.
"My form for England has not been the same as my form for Arsenal but hopefully I am starting to get there.
"I am enjoying my football and I think it shows.