Ranieri: Inter will never give up

Inter Milan coach Claudio Ranieri has hailed his side's will after their 2-1 win Champions League win over Lille and insists there's still hope in their season.
Grp B: Inter Milan 2-1 Lille
The Italian giants have endured a disastrous start to their domestic campaign but have managed to put that aside in Europe.
Goals from Walter Samuel and Diego Milito helped Inter to all three points in the Group B clash, although they were given a late scare when Lille pulled one back through Tulio De Melo.
Speaking after the match, Ranieri admitted it has been a tough season but was delighted with his side's will to win on Wednesday.
"The most important thing tonight [Wednesday] was to show the will of the team. We played a pretty good game and now we have nine points, so we have almost qualified," he was quoted as saying in UEFA.com.
"This has been a difficult season for us but we won't give up and I want to underline this."
The Italian coach went on to give special praise to Milito, who scored his first Champions League goal of the season.
He added: "Milito created a lot of chances and helped the team, I never thought of bringing him off. He was full of desire and I am happy he finally found the net.
"He is the man who helped Inter win the Champions League so he deserves respect. We faced a very good team, as Lille hadn't lost an away match in Europe in almost a year. So they are definitely a difficult team to play."
The win puts Inter top of Group B with nine points. They play Trabzonspor next on 22 November.