Moratti: Inter not paying the penalty

Inter Milan president has played down talk of referees targeting his team ahead of their clash with Juventus on Saturday.
The Nerazzurri's coach Claudio Ranieri has been left frustrated by a string of refereeing decisions that have gone against Inter in recent games - including a penalty awaded to Atalanta during Wednesday's 1-1 draw.
It was the fifth league penalty awarded against Inter and it caused Ranieri to remark after the game that his side were "used to it now" but he "hoped all this ends soon".
However, Moratti acknowledges that while refereeing decisions have been going against his team, he believes that none of them have been intentional.
"The referee is a very good one, and I'm sure it was just a random decision going against us," Moratti told the club's website.
"But when random things happen five times in a row it gets annoying."
He added: "I don't think the team [Inter] played badly, they were just lacking a bit up front."
"They played football, kept hold of the ball, closed down well - everything this team should be doing; we just needed to finish off our moves."
Inter currently sit in a lowly 16th position with just eight points from eight games while Juve, who visit the San Siro on Saturday, are top of Serie A on 16 points.
Moratti has already moved to ease the pressure on his under-performing team by claiming that Inter will not be out of the title race even if they lose further ground to Juve this weekend.
"Inter v Juve is the Derby of Italy," he said.
"It's the chance to see what sort of condition the two sides are in, what shape the league table might take.
"Of course the points are important in this match as well but I don't think you can talk about redemption, for either side."
Ranieri guided Juventus for two seasons before being sacked in May 2009.