Hernandez: Fergie always hungry

Javier Hernandez has only been at Manchester United for a fraction of Sir Alex Ferguson's 25-year stint but feels he knows why the Scot has been so successful.
Ferguson celebrates a quarter of a century in the Old Trafford hotseat on Sunday.
During that time he has transformed United's fortunes, landing an historic 19th title last term to "knock Liverpool off their perch", as was his aim upon arrival from Aberdeen.
Yet for all the honours and triumphs, Ferguson retains a fierce drive and passion for success beyond even some of his players.
And it is this that Hernandez believes sets the 69-year-old apart from the chasing pack.
"He is completely different," Hernandez told Inside United. "You can't compare him to anybody else.
"What has impressed me most about him, and this is something I have noticed from the first day I met him, is that he is a very simple person.
"You can talk about all the things he has won and all the years he's been in charge but you wouldn't know it if you watched him on the bench.
"Every game looks like it is his first. He is so excited. So enthusiastic. He wants to win so much.
"That is the key. He will never get bored of winning and he enjoys what he does."
Not only that, Ferguson never forgets that his players are all humans, rather than simple cogs to fit into machines.
"Every day he will ask me how I am feeling, whether I am OK and whether I need anything.
"He is just an unbelievable person. He recognises that first you are a human being and then you are a football player."
So, whilst it would not be strictly accurate to say Hernandez would not have ended up at United if Ferguson had not been around, the striker has no desire to see him leave just yet.
"Manchester United is the best club in the world so you would always want to come here, but to be part of one of Sir Alex's teams was a huge factor," he said.
"I hope he stays on for a few more years and then, when it comes time for me to retire, I will be proud to say I was one of Sir Alex's players."