Dutt: Leverkusen can still qualify

Bayer Leverkusen coach Robin Dutt believes his team can still qualify for the Champions League knockout round despite the 3-1 loss to Valencia.
Following Tuesday's defeat, Leverkusen are now only a point ahead of third-placed Valencia in Group E, and two behind leaders Chelsea.
And having conceded a goal after just ten seconds against Valencia, Dutt admits his side did not get off to the best start.
"The first goal by Jonas was very bad for us but we adapted to the situation and fought back," Dutt told UEFA.com.
"We got back into the game and the way we reacted we deserved the equaliser.
However, Dutt believes his charges then undid all their good work by getting complacent after Stefan Kiessling had drawn Leverkusen level in the 31st minute.
"Later in the game it seemed we were a little too naive.
"My players perhaps thought they would get a win easily but that was a big mistake."
Nonetheless, Dutt insists Leverkusen's destiny is still very much in their hands.
"Despite the loss, I'm satisfied with the game. A performance at such a high level is okay, and I've seen a lot of positive things tonight [Tuesday].
"Now we face Chelsea and we also can achieve something here. It's possible and that was shown by Genk [who drew with Chelsea 1-1 on Tuesday].
"In the last match of the group we travel to Genk and there we are in control of our destiny."
Leverkusen return to action at the weekend with a home tie against Hamburg in the Bundesliga.