Everybody in this world wants to look beautiful. This desire becomes more prominent especially if there is some special occasion or party. Researches say that a nice make up boosts up the confidence of a person in the social arena. So, not only on physical level, the art of make up has it charm on psychological level also. Apart from this, who does not love being the center of attention in a party? In case you are scheduled to attend some party recently, go through this article to discover some handy tips on part makeup.
How is Party Makeup different from Regular Makeup?
Party Makeup is very different from the makeup we apply on a regular basis. As most of the parties are scheduled on evening or night time, the party make up is obviously more glittery and shining than the regular make up. It is also comparatively darker and dazzling than the regular makeup. Apart from the clean, clear and attractive look, the party makeup aspires to provide a poised and jaw drop gorgeous look.
Before you choose a Party Makeup
It is very important for you to keep certain points in mind before you go for a party make up.
Tips for Party Makeup
- Go for a makeup that suits the mood of the party.
- Choose the makeup complementing your skin tone.
- Try to look gorgeous without experimenting much with your comfort level.
- Go with a makeup that suits your persona.
- If you are planning to do something new, go for a trial first to avoid any haphazard at the last moment.
- Try doing something different from what is in extreme fashion to avoid being a commoner.
- Feel confident of whatever you get done with yourself and carry it well.
- Go for proper cleansing, exfoliating, toning and moisturizing before anything else.
- Apply ice all over your face.
- Now thoroughly apply concealer in order to hide the scars and imperfections on your face.
- You should then apply light base and foundation on your face and neck to make your skin smooth and even. This also helps to avoid sweating which can spoil your makeup.
- You should now apply a highlighted oil-free moisturizer mixed with shining products such as shimmer dust to provide extra shine to your face. Remember to set loose powder by even brushing on the face and neck.
- You can experiment with eye makeup according to party wear you are planning to wear. However, Smokey eyes are always a good option for a sexy and sensual look in parties.
- Choose your lipstick in accordance with your dress. However go for darker shades if it is a night party.
- Golden, bronze and silver liners add to your freshness and glamour. So prefer using them.
- In case the party is a little formal or a day time party, go for a little lighter make up and less shimmering dresses.