Makeup For Teenagers
It is first of all in teen age that the craze bugs to look beautiful bites every body. All of a sudden then the world of makeup and fashion starts looking extremely interesting. The craze to experiment with looks specially comes with the entry in college. However, as this age is very delicate, it is often not advisable to apply extra make up. Teenage make up should always be soft and subtle. A nice combination of colors, poise and sweet touch up makes teenage make up attractive and charming.
What kind of make up is advisable for teenagers?
As a teenager you must know that you have got a soft and unexploited skin and you must act wisely to preserve it. Make sure you do not use any local and harsh products on your skin. Also remember not to be a copy cat of makeup applied by people around because as a teenage it is very important for you to develop an original style of your own. Do not also give yourself an overdose of make up because it will make you look more mature than you are. Try to stay away from that ultra glam and sexy look as it will take a toll over your innocence which is the basic plus point of your beauty.
Make up tips for teenagers
What to do
What not to do
- Experiment with colors. Try wearing bright and floral colors. You can also use light pink and black colors if you are willing for a feminine look.
- Go for bright yet natural shades for make up.
- Do experiments with your eye make up but avoid extra glossy make up any where else on your face.
- Go for lip gloss instead of lipstick.
- Try different kinds of hairstyles because changes in hair do help in a complete make over.
- Remember to keep your skin clean, toned and moisturized. Avoid using any harsh products on your skin.
- Experiment with your footwear.
- Innocence on your face is your real beauty, so avoid any kind of make up that overshadows your natural charm and innocence.
- Always make sure that you do not overdress yourself and whatever you wear is in accordance with the occasion you are dressing up for.
- Avoid extra chemical treatment with your hairs. However experiment as much as you can with natural and herbal products.
- Avoid wearing ultra glam dress and make up because that will overshadow the natural charm of your face.
- Do not apply chemicals on your face instead go for home made and natural products.
- Avoid colors like queen, brown, grey and slate both in make up and dresses.