Get INSIDE Access Ladies...

Chann

VIP
Fleur Xavier and Nethra Raghuraman give fashion and beauty tips on their newly launched website

Ever wondered how models get their looks right every time? Now you can get the information straight from two established models themselves — Fleur Xavier and Nethra Raghuraman — who have started their own fashion and beauty website. “Our site is not for the elite. It is for every woman who is passionate about beauty and would like to get a glimpse into the ‘tips and tricks of the trade’, would love to know what products are out there and what would work best for her,” say the friends, who started
out in the modelling industry almost at the same time.

Though they had been toying with the idea for a while, it was only last year that they got serious about starting this venture that features interviews, tips, and the latest trends. While Fleur is also an interior designer, Nethra is a regular face on the ramp. “It does get quite hectic between interiors, furniture design and the site, but I am very good at organising my time. It is important to stay focused at the task at hand and not get distracted by anything,” says Fleur, while her co-partner adds, “My work timings can be very unpredictable and sometimes you need to give up on some sleep, but it’s still manageable.”

The duo came up with the name, Little Red Tote, as they felt “it’s cool, chic, fun”. And what makes their site stand apart from the thousands of other? “Us! The brand is a manifestation of us and it brings forth our collective knowledge and experience of the industry. Our job is to bring tips from the industry, through ourselves and through the people considered the best so that the average woman does not feel average, but can feel and be as beautiful as she really is,” they add.

Last edited by a moderator: