Complete Makeup Process
Makeup is an art and an artist must know what he/she wants in the end. You may choose for naturally beautiful look, bold and exotic nightclub look or a high-profile dinner party look, depending on the occasion and place, where you are heading. To look beautiful, you need to understand your face, your best facial features, which can be your eyes, lips, cheeks and/or eyebrows and what suits you the most. Coordinate your colors beforehand and remember, bolder colors are for exotic looks only and can play havoc on your face, if not used expertly. The basic list of products that any makeup-conscious lady needs, includes:
- Eye Shadow,
- Eyebrow Color,
- Face powder,
- Lip brush,
- Lip liner,
- Mascara, and
It is always good to be aware of the latest trends and fashions in makeup and being innovative and creative to have a distinctive style of your own helps too.
- Moisturize your face, especially people with dry skin.
- Apply foundation that matches your natural skin tone for a smooth skin effect.
- Apply powder for that flawless look to your face and matte down any shiny areas on your face. Gently tap the powder pad on the back of your hand before applying it on the face to shake off any excess powder.
- Blush adds color and freshens up your face instantly. See 'Applying Blush' for more details.
- Pluck your eyebrows, apply eye shadow, eyeliner and mascara and do eye makeup very very carefully. If you are not confident, leave this part out completely.
- Classic, tried and tested natural/neutral color combinations are best for eyes, unless you are quite an expert.
- Define the lips using the lip liner and fill up the lip color using the brush.
- You may use lip-gloss too for a sexier look.
- A tinge of shine powder can instantly transform you for that evening party.