Did you ever dream of having glowing smooth skin, soft luscious lips, and nice silky hair? Looking beautiful is a secret desire of every person. However, you donít have to spend a fortune on beauty parlor and skin care products to look beautiful. A daily regime of skin care and a healthy lifestyle can help you look vibrant. Just head to your kitchen and you can find plenty of beauty care ingredients available right on your finger tips. However, if you are sensitive to any ingredient or if you have any symptoms of allergy, consult a dermatologist as soon as possible to avoid unnecessary discomforts. Also, before applying any cosmetics or skin care products, apply a small amount under your elbow to check if you are having any reactions. To know more about different beauty tips, just read on. Natural Beauty Tips
- Although beauty is god gifted, however, you can enhance it by taking proper care of yourself. Spend some time in front of mirror and examine yourself. Does your skin look rough? Is your hail dull and lifeless? Once you have noticed these subtle details, you can work on them to make yourself pretty.
- To make your chapped lips look beautiful, apply a mixture of glycerin and lime juice on your lips. Allow it to dry. Then wash it off and you are on your way to soft luscious lips.
- For a quick pedicure treatment at home, take any shampoo and mix it with an antiseptic lotion in warm water. Soak both your feet for 10-15 minutes. Take pumice stone and rub your feet gently with it. Pat it dry with a cotton towel. Cut your nails uniformly. Remove nail polish with a piece of cotton plug soaked in nail polish remover. Massage your legs and feet with a body lotion. You can use the same method for manicuring your hands at home.
- To get soft silky hair, mix one egg with half teaspoon olive oil and half teaspoon vinegar. You can also add a few drops of glycerin to it. Apply this hair pack on your hair and keep it for 30-40 minutes. Rinse your hair thoroughly using a shampoo.
- To protect your skin and nourish it naturally you can try applying serum with essential oil blend.
- Mud is one of the best ways to detoxify your skin. Application of mud pack helps to detoxify the skin naturally. There are plenty of mud packs available in the market. However, you can also make your own mud pack at home. Mix one teaspoon of clay of your choice with water to make a thick paste. Apply gently on your face avoiding the nostrils, lips, and eyes. When it begins to dry and feel tight on your face, rinse it off. Apply some good nourishing moisturizer to make your skin soft and radiant.
- Steam inhalation helps to unclog skin pores and allows the skin to breathe. Take hot steaming water in a bowl and cover your head with a towel. Inhale the steam for 2-3 minutes. To feel more refreshed, add a drop or two of any essential oil. You will not only feel relaxed, it will help you to get a zesty start of your day.
- To have a glowing skin in minutes, make a face pack at home by mixing lime juice, egg white, honey, and tomato puree with one tablespoon of gram flower. Apply this mixture on your face. Leave it for 30 minutes. Once the pack gets dried, wash it off. Apply a moisturizer and massage gently in a circular motion.
- Drink plenty of fluids and water to keep your body hydrated from within especially during the summer months. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables which help you to make beautiful from within. Follow a healthy diet plan and eat on time.