Zach Galifianakis and January Jones at war

Lily

B.R
Staff member
834534174.jpg

Wow! It's like being back in the playground in Hollywood right now, as Hangover 2 star, Zach Galifianakis has launched a scathing attack on Mad Men and X-Men First Class actress January Jones, calling her "rude."

Zach's outburst came after he was asked in an interview for Shortlist magazine, "January Jones told us that you were the most naturally funny man she'd ever met - would you ever consider making a move [on her]?

And 41-year-old Zach replied with vitriol, revealing, "That's really funny because if I remember correctly, she and I were very rude to each other. I was at a party – I'd never met her - and she was like, 'Come sit down.'' So I sit at her table and talk for 10 minutes, and she goes, ''I think it's time for you to leave now.'" And the funnyman added, "So I say, 'January, you are an actress in a show and everybody's going to forget about you in a few years, so be nice,' and I got up and left."

Galifianakis then pondered, "And she thinks that's funny?"

So, back to the original question, Zach. Would you make a move on her? "I wouldn't want to!" he insists. And that's that.
[/img][/COLOR]

*Genius*

Prime VIP
January Jones started it first..

LOOL i like the way he said "January, you are an actress in a show and everybody's going to forget about you in a few years, so be nice"
roflrofl
EPIC !!

Thanks for the share..:y